Carrowcor, Ballycastle, County Mayo, Mayo
The accommodation comprises sitting, kitchen, utility, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is located just about 6 minutes drive to Lacken Pier and Lacken Strand and 5 minutes to Downpatrick Head.
Light and welcoming reception area.
Sitting room - 4.08m (13'5") x 3.01m (9'11")
Located at the front of the property. Very bright area with excellent views to the open countryside.
Kitchen - 4.01m (13'2") x 3.01m (9'11")
The kitchen leads to the utility room and the rear access to the property. It has a fireplace and excellent views to the front of the property.
Utility room - 3.01m (9'11") x 1.09m (3'7")
Access through the kitchen. It has a back door with access to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 1 - 3.03m (9'11") x 3m (9'10")
Double bedroom with brilliant views. Neutral decor.
Bedroom 2 - 4.02m (13'2") x 3.02m (9'11")
Double bedroom located at the rear of the property with excellent views. Very bright.
White hand basin, toilet and shower. Splashback around hand basin and toilet. Tiled floor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a two bedroom detached property on a 0.5 acre site.
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and with views to Downpatrick Head.
- Located on a 0.5 acre site and in need of renovation.
- Semi-rural environment surrounded by countryside but convenient to Ballycastle town.
- Accommodation: Sitting room kitchen utility two bedrooms and bathroom.
- 6 minutes drive to Lacken Pier and Lacken Strand.
- 5 minutes to Downpatrick Head and 7 to Ballycastle town centre.