171 Clonkeen Road, Blackrock, County Dublin
171 Clonkeen Road, Blackrock, County Dublin
Janet Carroll Estate Agents are delighted to present 171 Clonkeen Road, for sale by private treaty. Designed by renowned architects, Stephenson & Gibney, this property was built in 1962 and originally part of South Park, Foxrock. Residents of this road were given the choice to keep the South Park address or to form part of Clonkeen Road. The owners chose the latter and enjoyed the home for over 5 decades since.
Measuring circa 1430 sqft/ 133 sqm, this property has all the ingredients of a well-rounded lifestyle. With four bedrooms, a well-set driveway and a large rear garden these are just some of what this address has to offer not to mention schools, transport and amenities to beat the band.
People love this area because it is mature and has the perfect setting for families. Many who grew up here tend to return to allow their own family to enjoy the same upbringing they enjoyed. This home needs updating which allows prospective buyers to put their own mark on a well-proportioned family home with a garden kids will love.
This is one to watch and viewing is highly recommended.
• Traditionally built home with open fireplace and superb garden
• Prime residential location
• C. 1430 sqft/ 133 sqm
• 4 bedrooms plus 1 study/additional bedroom
• Gas fired central heating
• Exceptional front driveway with off street parking for numerous cars
• Opportunity to refurbish to one`s own taste and standards
• Potential to extend (SPP)
• No management fees
• Swift access to a choice of excellent schools
• Very close to Cornelscourt shopping centre
• Foxrock and Blackrock Villages close by
• Close to the N11 and M50, few minutes` drive of Microsoft and Salesforce
• Hollypark National Schools
• St. Brigid`s National School
• Clonkeen College
• Guardian Angels School
• Lycee Francais d`Irlande
• Loreto College Foxrock
• Willow Park School, Rock Road
• Blackrock College, Rock Road
• Scoil Lorcáin, Eaton Square, Monkstown
• CBC Monkstown
• Newpark Comprehensive School
• UCD Michael Smurfit Business School, Carysfort Avenue
• Blackrock Further Education Institute (Blackrock Village)
• Trinity College Dublin (via DART)
• University College Dublin (via QBC)
Entrance Hall: c. 5.38m x 2.45m
Living Room: c. 5.45m x 3.80m (max)
Fitted carpet, floor to ceiling window set to the front providing natural light. Fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantel.
Concertina door leads to the dining room.
Dining Room: c. 4.45m x 3.12m
This room is set to the back of the house and looks onto the expansive rear garden. It is perfect for entertaining.
Breakfast Room: c. 3.12m x 3.10m
This space is located before the kitchen and is perfect as a breakfast space, play area or `book nook`. The benefit of a mature property like this is the versatile layout that allows new owners to adapt to their own needs.
Kitchen: c. 3.97m x 3.00m
The kitchen looks onto the lovely rear garden. With fitted wall and floor units, stainless steel sink and gas boiler. Door to the garden.
Study/Bedroom 5: c. 6.16m x 3.00m
Set to the front and formerly the garage. Converted into the current bedroom circa 40 years ago and benefits from a shower room en suite. This room is perfect for a variety of uses such as an additional bedroom, a study or a home office.
Shower Room: c. 2.73m x 1.99m
Tiled walls, w/c, shower and sink.
Bedroom 1 (Main): c. 4.26m x 3.80m
Built in wardrobes, fitted carpet and window to the front.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.53m x 3.34m (max)
Fitted carpet and window.
Bathroom: c. 2.11m x 2.10m
Bath, wash hand basin and w/c.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.51m x 2.11m (max)
Fitted carpet, built in wardrobe and window looking onto the garden.
Bedroom 4: c. 3.12m x 2.34m
Fitted carpet and lovely view over the rear garden.
To the front the driveway is paved with room for up to 5 cars. This is something new homes cannot give you. To the rear is a superb garden that is spacious and perfect for families to grow vegetables, play or indeed extend (SPP).
If coming from Blackrock, head towards Deansgrange via Grange Road. Continue through cross road at Deansgrange. Follow Clonkeen Road for approximately 1 mile. 171 Clonkeen Road is on the right-hand side.
BER No: 111519773
Energy Performance Indicator: 362.17 kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Andrew Rhatigan at 086 4097485/ 01 2882020 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer is to be sent in writing to email@example.com