6 Ross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
6 Ross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Property Partners Gallivan are delighted to bring to the market No.6 Ross Road, a 960 ft four-bedroom semi-detached home built in the 1940's on a large site residing in one of the most sought-after areas of Killarney. While in need of extensive modernising this property offers huge potential for people looking for a spacious family home with the added bonus of a self-contained 850 ft one-bedroom chalet to the rear & separate garage. The mature location with it's south facing garden is situated within walking distance of Killarney town centre, Killarney National Park, Ross Castle & across the road from the entrance to Killarney House & Gardens with its beautifully landscaped open spaces, walking and jogging paths.
The main home maintains a lot of its original features; internal doors, skirting, dado rails, 9ft ceilings, original bath tub, fire surrounds & range, an excellent restoration opportunity. Mains water & sewerage, electric heating, mass concrete, tiled roof & aluminium windows throughout.
850 ft detached Chalet to the rear consisting of a kitchenette, dining/living room, small sunroom, storage room, bathroom, bedroom with ensuite. Block built, tiled roof, aluminium windows & electric heating. Separate ESB meter. May be suitable as a granny flat/Airbnb.
Entrance Hall (10.7 x 11) - Bright and spacious hallway with timber stairs to the first floor.
Dining (12 x 13.1) - Large room with bay window, chimney with fire surround.
Lounge (11.03 x 12.4) - Chimney with open fire.
Kitchen (10.6 x 11.4) - Original range, cooker, range, small pantry, door to the rear.
Landing (14.77 x 3.05)
Main bathroom (8.8 x 6.65) - WHB, WC, bath.
Bedroom one (11.2 x 11.45) - Double room with open fire.
Bedroom two (10.4 x 11.6) - Double room.
Bedroom three (11.5 x 7.55) - Single room.
Bedroom four (10.1 x 11.61) - Double room with balcony window and fire surround, carpet flooring.
Chalet (850 ft)
Kitchen (8.85 x 10.85), living / dining (18.8 x 20.2) - Integrated appliances, fridge/freezer, microwave, single oven, electric hob, WHB.
Hall (3 x 8.55)
Bathroom (6.5 x 11.4) - Fully tiled, WC, WHB, sunken bath, washing machine, shower over bath.
Storage room with dryer (2.9 x 6.8)
Open plan bedroom (9.4 x 22.4) - Large attic style room with carpet flooring, velux window.
Ensuite (6.4 x 5.9) - Tiled floor through to ceiling, shower, WC, WHB.
- Property Partners Gallivan for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Property Partners Gallivan has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Excellent location close to all amenities
- High ceilings 9 ft high throughout
- Original internal features innclude internal doors
- Dado rails
- Fire surrounds
- Bath tub
- Range in kitchen.
- Adjacent to Killarney House & Gardens as well as the National Park