Derelict cottage on a circa 17.5 acres of powerful and very well maintained land. Site potential with boundaries clearly identified and well fenced. This is a rear opportunity to acquire a land with road frontage and river frontage. All the land falls through the river and it has excellent views on the North East to Ballycastle town and the majestic heritage of Downpatrick Head and the Atlantic Ocean. Associated with this land there is circa 0.6 acre of bog land and circa a total of 7.34 acres of commonage land. (Part of folio MY27330 Plans 40, 42 & 30) Price Region €92,000.00
There is circa 2.7 acres plot with site potential. (Part of folio MY27330 Plan 41) Price Region €15,500.00
- Derelict cottage on a circa 17.5 acres of powerful land.
- Site potential with boundaries identified and well fenced.
- Road frontage and river frontage.
- All lands falls through the Bellananminnaun river.
- Excellent views on the North East to Ballycastle and Downpatrick Head.
- Associated there is ca. 0.6 acre of bog and 7.34 acres of commonage.
- Special opportunity.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.