2 sites with outline planning permission......
Located just 10 mins from Buncrana town centre these two residential plots offers applicants with connections to this area a choice of 2 sites on which to plan, design and construct the house of your dreams in this semi-rural setting. Benefitting from Outline Planning, the permission permits the construction of a single storey or a storey and a half (dormer) style dwelling. €55,000 each.
This site is zoned 'Area Under Strong Urban Influence' which is defined in the Donegal County Development Plan 2018-2024 as follows;
RH-P-5: It is a policy of the Council to consider proposals for new one-off rural housing within
Areas Under Strong Urban Influence from prospective applicants that have demonstrated
a genuine need for a new dwelling house and who can provide evidence that they, or
their parents or grandparents, have resided at some time within the area under strong
urban influence in the vicinity of the application site for a period of at least 7 years. The
foregoing is subject to compliance with other relevant policies of this plan, including RHP-1 and RH-P-2. New holiday home development will not be permitted in these areas.
- Outline Planning Permission
- Zoned `Area Under Strong Urban Influence`
- No holiday homes permitted
- 2 residential building plots
- C.0.5 acres each
- Only those with connections to the area will obtain full planning
- Option to purchase additional lands
- Planning valid for 3 yrs from date of grant
- Principal residence only
- Planning Ref nos 21/5086 & 20/51837 respectively