Glen Rí Development
Glen Rí Development
€175,000 - €220,000
Discover and live in a tranquil and peaceful setting in your new home at Glen Ri Development.
Already established as one of the most sought after locations to live in Ballina, Judge Bros next phase of quality houses in Glen Ri, Shanaghy will be the epitome of modern living in a tranquil and peaceful environment.
Located in a cul-de-sac, Glen Ri is a development of traditional built energy efficient homes constructed to the highest build and environmental standards resulting in homes with an A rating.
Each home will feature spacious and well-designed layouts and off street parking thus creating a charming residential setting.
The development will consist of a total of 10 houses, made up of:
- 4 no. 3 bed semi-detached,
- 4 no. 4 bed semi-detached
- 2 no. 4 bed detached houses,
with all properties directly adjacent to or overlooking a green area, creating a countryside setting on the outskirts of Ballina town.
Located on the Bonniconlon road, the development is conveniently positioned beside Ballina Golf Club.
Glen Ri qualifies for the Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers. (T&C's apply)
Stunning 3 and 4 bedroom homes comprising the following bespoke specification
- Air to water heating or condenser boiler with solar panels.
- Study in 4 bed semi and detached.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Hardwood front door with glass panel and canopy of the 4 bed semi and 4 bed detached
- Aluminium patio doors to rear garden (French doors optional extra).
- Floating timber floor in living room.
- Pressed panel doors, white deal skirting & architrave.
- Red deal stairs.
- Coving in hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room. Centerpiece in hall and lounge.
- Driveway for two cars to front
- BER: A Rated Homes
- Double Glazed PVC Windows
- Bathrooms plumbed and fitted with standard sanitary ware.
- Walls and ceilings painted
- Ample electrical specification with sockets and electrical points throughout.
- Front and rear gardens with topsoil, levelled, rakes and seeded.
Glen Ri homes are extremely energy efficient, featuring high levels of insulation in the walls, floors and roofs to ensure lower energy usage and higher levels of warmth and comfort in these new homes.
Offering the option of air to water heating or condenser boiler with solar panels, each house comes in an A energy rating.
A-rated spacious 3 bed semi-detached houses laid out over two floors (c. 109 sq m):
Accommodation comprises of the following: Entrance hall, guest WC. living room, open plan kitchen/dining with optional utility, 3 bedrooms (master en-suite) and main family bathroom.
A-rated spacious 4 bed semi-detached and detached houses laid out over two floors (c. 130 sq m): Accommodation comprises of the following: Entrance hall, guest WC. Living room, study, open plan kitchen/dining with utility, 4 bedrooms (master en-suite) and main family bathroom.