14 Kinalea, Nohoval, Co. Cork
14 Kinalea, Nohoval, Co. Cork
EPI: 224.23 kWh/m2/yr
We are delighted to present for sale this lovely three-bedroom semi-detached property situated in the picturesque village of Nohoval.
The property boasts a lovely west-facing garden that offers superb privacy and gets plenty of sunshine and also has side access via a pedestrian gate. The house itself is in good condition throughout and is tastefully presented but is in need of cosmetic attention with painting.
It is within walking distance of the local shop, church and pub, and it is also just a mere 10 minutes from Kinsale and Carrigaline. It is also just a short commute to Cork city centre, Cork Airport and Ringaskiddy.
Viewing this ideal starter home comes highly recommended.
Entrance Hall/ Hallway: 4.13m x 1.87m
Tiled floor, Carpet stairway, Centre light, Telephone point
Living Room: 4.11m x 3.02m
Carpet floor, Open fireplace with surround, TV point, Centre light fitting, curtains.
Kitchen/Dining: 5.00m x 3.52m
tiled floor, modern fitted kitchen unit with integrated electric oven, hob, dishwasher, cooker hood, washer/dryer, tile splash back, rear door, TV point, recess lighting, centre spotlights.
Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 2.55m
carpet floor, large built in wardrobe unit, TV point, centre light.
Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 2.80m
carpet floor, large bay window, centre light.
Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.38m
carpet floor, telephone point, centre light.
Bathroom: 1.92m x 2.10m
Tiled floor, tiled wall over bath, back unit for overhead electric shower unit, wc, whb.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not institute nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc., are not included in the sales price and must be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
- Teak double glazed windows and doors.
- Electric storage heating.
- Private west-facing garden
- Extensive parking
- Small residential development
- Located in the center of Nohoval Village
- Walking distance of the well renowned ''The Finders Inn, Restaurant and Bar''
- Short commute to Cork city centre, Cork airport and Ringaskiddy.
- 10 minute drive to Kinsale and Carrigaline.