4 Coolgarriv Park, Aghadoe, Killarney, Co. Kerry
4 Coolgarriv Park, Aghadoe, Killarney, Co. Kerry
EPI: 156.97 kWh/m2/yr
No 4 Coolgarriv is a truly spectacular detached residence, of immense style and character, situated in a most prestigious residential location. Standing on a private c.0.39 acre site in one of Killarney's most sought after areas and enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location with wonderful views of the finest Kerry countryside. Built just thriteen years, the meticulous attention to detail is a truly remarkable achievement as exacting standards and superior materials used are testament to its ageless appearance today. It is simply flawless in every way. At c.2730 ft this impressive home features luxurious versatile accommodation, perfectly balanced over two complete floors. The natural light from its sunny south facing orientation fills every internal space while large folding doors offer the choice of open or compartmental living in genuine splendor.
Inside comprises a fine reception hall leading to a magnificent drawing room with tall double doors to a sumptuous family room. From here, a second set of folding doors open to the sitting room which adjoins the open plan kitchen dining room across the rear. Upstairs on the first floor is the fine master bedroom with its extensive walk-in wardrobe and shower room ensuite. Bedroom two is an impressive double bedroom and bedroom three is equally generous. The attic space can be converted to provide an additional bedroom if required. Quality and attention to detail throughout the house is of the highest standard and is maintained flawlessly in all aspects of its design.
A very special feature of this property is the wonderful landscaped south facing rear garden the ultimate in seclusion and privacy, laid mainly in lawn. It is beautifully planted with a good selection of mature trees, hedging and herbaceous borders providing colour all year round and includes a feature fountain. A large paved sun terrace is perfect for al fresco dining and summer garden parties.
Because of its convenient and desirable location, the property benefits from having on its doorstep, a number of excellent local amenities, including shops, restaurants and not to mention the wonderful walks around Killarney National Park. The property falls into an excellent catchment of both primary and secondary schools also a short drive from Killarney town centre.
Ideally located in this highly sought after residential location with a wealth of amenities close by. To appreciate this truly outstanding residence, viewing is essential.
Entrance Hall - Wonderful reception hall with solid white oak feature staircase, gallery landing, covings and recessed spot lights on ceiling,
Lounge (14'3 x 23'0) - Pitch pine solid timber floor, attractive marble fire surround with solid fuel stove, curtains, covings and centre piece as well as recessed lights on ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner ( 20'10 x 13'11) - Magnificent solidwood handpainted inframe kitchen with excellent press units, belfast sink unit, cherrywood work surfaces, central island. Appliances include fridge freezer, dishwasher, 110 rangemaster electric cooker, extractor. Double doors through to living room.
Living Room (13'11 x 14'1) - Cherry hardwood timber floor, feature ceiling with fitted blinds.
Dining Room (11'4 x 4) - Cherrywood timber floor with light fittings, also includes built in storage with double doors through to Sunroom (15' x 3).
Utility - Tiled floor, recessed light fittings, solid oak storage units, plumbed for appliances and also includes a double sink. Door to the rear garden.
WC - Pitch pine timber floor, half panelled walls with recessed lighting, WHB & WC.
Landing - Bright spacious landing with carpet flooring and recessed light fittings.
Bedroom one (14'3 x 13'6) - Double room with russian pine timber flooring and fitted blinds.
Bedroom two (11'7 x 14'5) - Double room with russian pine timber flooring, fitted blinds and light fittings.
Bedroom three (13'11 x 17'2) - Elegant master bedroom with russian pine timber flooring, curtains & fitted blinds with light fittings. Also included fully shelved walk in wardrobe (9' x 3)
Ensuite - (7' x1) - Tiled floors through to ceiling, recessed light fittings, WHB, WC, vanity unit includes double sink, double shower with rain shower.
Converted attic - Carpet flooring and light fittings, with a walk in hotpress. This area can be converted to an additional bedroom if necessary.
Garage - To the rear of the property with electricity and is insulated. This also consists of storage shelves with double doors and a pedestrian entrance.
- Cedarwood windows and doors with pitch pine internal doors.
- Surround sound.
- Stone facade to the front of the property.
- BBQ area & greenhouse to the rear.
- Private site with large pillars wired for electric gates.
- Alarm system.
- Covered outdoor laundry area.
Leaving Killarney via Rock Road/N71, continue on to Cleeny Roundabout taking the 3rd exit on to N22, continue for 750m, turn left onto L2019, continue on straight for 950m, turn left onto Coolgarriv Park.
- Property Partners Gallivan for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Property Partners Gallivan has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Covered outdoor laundry area
- Alarm system
- Private site with large pillars wired for electric gates
- BBQ area and greenhouse to the rear
- Surround sound
- Cedarwood windows and doors with pitch pine internal doors
- Includes a large paved sun terrace with a featture fountain
- Sunroom looking onto south facing rear garden
- Manicured lawns with herbaceous borders providing a very private setting
- Magnificent solidwood handpainted inframe kitchen