This prime parcel of land is located on the outskirts of Mullagh village but within walking distance of all services and amenities of the local area. The property consists of a site with full planning permission for a detached dwelling house on approximately 4 acres of land. The property was previously subject to planning permission for a number of residential units but application has now lapsed. The site would be ideal for a family with a keen eye for a small hobby farm adjacent to their house. There is also potential for future development for builders or developers.
- Large site with planning permission for a residential dwelling house
- Property includes approximately 4 acres contained in part of folio CE33025F
- Ideal location near a quaint rural village and only 15 minutes from a selection of beaches at Quilty
- Great potential for family home and adjacent land for hobby farm
- Future potential to further develop site
- Lands are zoned as proposed residential under the County Development Plan 2017-2023: West Clare Muni