Rusheen, Firies, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Rusheen, Firies, Killarney, Co. Kerry
EPI: 158.16 kWh/m2/yr
This is a breath taking home of outstanding quality showcasing all of the grandeur, elegance and grace with all the modern conveniences of a new home.Upon arrival through electric gates you will be impressed by its layout and the vast amount of space that caters for the needs of a growing family. Built just eleven years ago, the meticulous attention to detail is a truly remarkable achievement as exacting standards and superior materials used are testament to its ageless appearance today. It is simply flawless in every way. At 1920 ft on approx 0.57 acres this impressive four bedroom home features luxurious versatile accommodation, perfectly balanced over two complete floors.
The natural light fills every internal space. Moving through the entry you soon discover the large modern kitchen that creates a productive centre for this home and features modern appliances. Rear French doors open onto a paved patio - an ideal place for morning coffee or evening wine. The rear garden is designed and landscaped in a contemporary style, this outside space enjoys a warm sunny aspect ideal for entertaining & relaxing in sheltered comfort.
(8.7 x 12.8)
(3.3 x 16.1)
(16.7 x 4.2) - Bright, modern, well decorated hallway with a tiled floor, recessed lighting, and cornicing. Woodgrain PVC front door.
Lounge (13.4 x 15.5) - Elegantly decorated lounge with timber flooring, open fire with marble surround, granite hearth with cast iron insert, wallpaper, cornicing curtains and light fittings.
Kitchen/Dining/Living - Bright spacious area with recessed lighting. Cream and walnut shaker style fitted kitchen with integrated appliances which include an American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and double oven and tiled floors. Solid fuel stove with back boiler in dining area. Recessed ceiling in living area with built in units and tiled floors. Double doors to patio area.
Kitchen (13 x 15.16)
Dining (10.1 x 12.6)
Living (15.8 x 11.8)
Utility (8.05 x 9.8) - Tiled flooring, plumbed for appliances, zanussi washing machine and dryer, storage units, light fittings and a door to the rear of the property.
Main bathroom (9 x 8) - Tiled floors through to ceiling, WHB, WC, electric shower, jacuzzi bath and light fittings.
Bedroom One (13 x 14) - Master bedroom with carpet flooring, curtains and light fittings.
Walk in wardrobe (11 x 8.7) - Carpet flooring, built in units, curtains and light fittings.
Ensuite - Tiled floor through to ceiling, WHB, WC, vanity unit, rain shower with heated towel rail, cornicing and light fittings.
Bedroom Two (11.4 x 13.7) - Maple timber floor, built in wardrobes, curtains and light fittings.
Landing (16.6 x 5.5) - Bright, spacious area with carpeted stairs, timber floor in the landing area and recessed lighting.
Bedroom Three (13 x 3) - Timber floor, walk in wardrobe, blinds and light fittings.
Bedroom Four (13.75 x 13) - Timber floor, walk in wardrobe, blinds and light fittings.
WC (7 x 6.3) - Tiled flooring, WHB, WC, vanity unit and light fittings.
Detached garage ( 17.9 x 17.9) - Small office with electric radiator, first floor area also.
At the Cleeney Roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on N22 for 800 m. Turn left onto L2019 for 9.9 km
Turn right. Restricted usage road. Destination will be on the right
EIRCODE: V93 VP97
- Property Partners Gallivan for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Property Partners Gallivan has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Alarm system
- Turn-key condition
- Patio area with water feature
- Detached garage with first floor to the rear (340sq ft)
- Electric gate with tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel stove with back boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating